Art Model - FILLED
The art department is seeking a male and female model for the fall semester. No prior experience necessary but we are looking for dependable students who are able to work Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00pm - 9:30pm. Additional Requirements:
- Be able to assume a variety of poses and not move for 20-30 minutes
- Clothing requirements will vary depending on class assignment. For some projects street clothes are appropriate for the rest you will need to wear a bathing suit.
- You need to be dependable. Students in these classes are depending on your presence to complete their assignments and it is expected that you are able to work when scheduled.
- Take direction from both faculty and students.
Pay: $10.00/ hour.
While carrying out the duties of this job, student employees will develop the following work skills
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Student will demonstrate cooperation and teamwork skills by working well with others in harmony.