Care Coordinator - Diabetes
Health Ministries Clinic is seeking applications for a Care Coordinator for Diabetes Management. The care coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the HMC diabetes care program. This position works in collaboration with staff in order to provide direct and indirect patient care for persons diagnosed with diabetes. Interested candidates can submit their Resume/CVs to Karla Roth, Director of Behavioral Health Services, at email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associates degree in related field: health care/social services
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish)
- Social Work, Nurse
- Experience in public/population health
- Experience regarding health education and chronic diseases management.
- Experience regarding diabetes education