IMS - Helpdesk Technician
Day to day duties include answering phone calls and solving requests involving hardware and software troubleshooting that come in via the IMS ticketing system. Student employee will also assume any additional requests that come from the direction of their supervisor. This may include, but is not limited to, installing/configuring hardware/software and possible small projects.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting for Mac/Windows
- Eagerness to learn new things and assume responsibilities as requested
- Capable of working with minimal supervision/self starter
- General AV (audio visual) knowledge
- Able to follow instructions
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to research
- Student will demonstrate customer service skills by presenting as pleasant, interested, helpful, and enthusiastic.
- Student will demonstrate initiative skills by developing an ability to be a "self-starter" who works well independently with an interest in assuming added responsibilities.
- Student will demonstrate responsibility skills through satisfactory, thoughtful, and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.