Athletic Training Aide
As a student Athletic Training aide, you will be working with the Athletic Training Department on campus. The Athletic Training Department works with all collegiate teams on campus providing evaluations, rehabilitation, treatment, and preventative care to student-athletes. Those who are hired are expected to be responsible, a flexible schedule (in case of practice cancellations or changes), comply with HIPAA, punctual, and excellent communicators. This position would help the Athletic Training Department for practices; gathering water jugs, water bottles, injury ice, and other necessary equipment. Those hired will be expected to help during football practice and games. This entails helping fill water bottles and move them around during practice as well as basic first aid. Game day responsibilities will include filling waters and providing water during time outs and during quarter breaks. During football's offseason, the position will help prepare for other team practices in addition to various duties within the Athletic Training Clinic.
- Must be federal work-study eligible
- Non-Athlete (or an athlete who is out-of-season who is able to attend practices and games)
- First Aid Certified (if you are not certified, we can find a way to obtain this)
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- If you enjoy athletics or just enjoy being outside, this position is a great fit for you! The Athletic Training Department will provide you a fun, positive work environment in addition to great work experience to boost your resume.