Aladdin Food Service Cafateria Worker
Student workers in the cafeteria may be required to work various positions during their shifts. These positions include: Dishwasher, Cashier, or Salad Prep. This will be based on the need at the time of the shift.
Shift times include:
- 7-9 am
- 10am - 2pm
- 4-8 pm
Punctual, on time, personable, able to follow directions
- Student will demonstrate customer service skills by presenting as pleasant, interested, helpful, and enthusiastic.
- Student will demonstrate leadership skills by working well with others, understanding, and directing people.
- Student will demonstrate creative skills through sharing of new ideas and finding new approaches to problems.
- Student will demonstrate cooperation and teamwork skills by working well with others in harmony.
- Student will demonstrate responsibility skills through satisfactory, thoughtful, and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.